I've been really fortunate the past few years of living here to see two of my best friends go through their first pregnancies. First was Stacey, and now its my bff Lydia! If you want to be really technical, she's the first friend EVER that I've seen go through this from start to finish, almost every single day. Its been a real trip! I remember sitting in devotional with Lydia at work (we also work together at DR) and I look next to me and Lydia is holding her tummy and this little bump was like BAM! and it was like little Ruby punched through and her shirt just jumped! It was crazy.
This past weekend Lydia and I got pedicures - look how she's glowing!

Her due date is actually late April but we're really hoping for a little Easter baby. Lydia's been SO great during this pregnancy but enough is enough ok little Ruby? Come on out, we're looking forward to meeting you :)
Lydia's my bff, she's my girl and I'm really going to miss her when she's out on maternity leave. BFFFFFFF!!!!
so sweet! I can't wait to meet Ruby either!
ReplyDeleteLOL thanks for the blog Nikki :) Ruby can't wait to meet her new aunt either!
ReplyDeleteso sweet! hurry up ruby!
ReplyDelete