Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Song that makes me cry

One of my trip mates, Mary, translated the song I wrote about in my previous blog, that you can listen to (above).

Levanto Mis Manos (I lift my hands ... implied, lifting hands up to God)
I lift my hands although I don't have strength.
I lift my hands although I have a million problems.
When I lift my hands, I begin to feel something which makes me sing.
When I lift my hands, I begin to feel a fire.

When I lift my hands, my problems go away and you give me new strength.
All of this is possible, all of this is possible when I lift my hands.

I lift my hands although I don't have strength.
I lift my hands although I have a million problems.
When I lift my hands, I begin to feel something which makes me sing.
When I lift my hands, I begin to feel a fire.

When I lift my hands, my problems go away and you give me new strength.
All of this is possible, all of this is possible when I lift my hands.

When I lift my hands, I begin to feel something which makes me sing.
When I lift my hands, I begin to feel a fire.

When I lift my hands, my problems go away and you give me new strength.
All of this is possible, all of this is possible when I lift my hands.

All of this is possible, all of this is possible when I lift my hands.

Here's the next installment of Day 3 here.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you put that in there - I had an idea what the words were but didn't know exactly. Wow - powerful lyrics. Makes me cry when I listen to that song.
    I love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete