Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The password is...

VEGAS!!!

So my friend Kristi and I have been collaborating on a trip the past few weeks. We're both itching to do something and while we threw around Florida, the East Coast, something beachy, we ultimately decided it was Vegas time once again.

I love Kristi - she's my fun girlfriend that I never get to see because she lives in Washington. Anytime we get together its always fun and there's always a bunch of laughs. This is Kristi while we were in Vegas, laughing at some random dude:


The last time I was in Vegas with Kristi, from what I remember, we had to switch rooms because of some... uh, weird substance on one of the sheets in the bed, I won over $200 playing roulette and we found really grotesque pictures on our disposable camera that one of the guys we met took of himself. Yeah. So I cant wait to see what happens this time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment